Meet the dynamic leaders at the helm of our organisation, a blend of expertise in strategy, technical consulting, design, and digital transformation. Driven by a passion for empowerment and positive impact, our diverse leadership team guides innovation and success, ensuring client goals are met across all countries we operate in. Together, they embody our global commitment to excellence and the evolving needs of our clients and industries.
• 12+ years in technical consulting, data visualisation, system architecture, AI/ML and smart city projects.
• Industry network and experience covering the UK and Thailand in trade and technology sectors with clients such as Nikkei, Hitachi, and BMW.
• At ddx, leads business development and technical pre-sales and solution architecture.
• Current Chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand
• 15+ years as CFO/COO with British American Tobacco and City Mart Holdings.
• Industry network and experience covering the UK, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Thailand in FMCG and retail sectors.
• At ddx, leads business transformation consulting, with specific subject matter expertise in finance, operations, e-commerce, and smart retail.
• Previously Board Member of the British Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar.
• 20+ years in creative consulting and project management, including architecture, interior architecture, real estate development strategy, and branding.
• Industry network and experience covering the UK, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, USA, South and Central America.
• At ddx, leads strategy, design and project management/PMO for real estate projects.
• Currently leader of the Design Group within the British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.
• 30+ years in regional executive leadership of Fortune 500 corporations such as Hitachi, KPMG, and Bechtel.
• Industry network and experience covering UK, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, and Dubai.At ddx leads our smart city consulting projects.
• Recognised globally as an influential voice on smart cities and digital transformati
With 22 years of digital knowledge and expertise, including 12 working in Thailand, James specialises in delivering critical business solutions using agile methodologies. James is an exceptional communicator with a prowess in working on omni-channel projects. Utilising his C-level rapport-building expertise and precise data policy evaluations, James ensures DDX delivers exceptional research and stakeholder engagement for diverse audiences.
Samarn boasts more than 30 years of expertise from previous roles at industry leading corporations, such as NEC, Microsoft, and Nokia. Additionally, Samarn has previously served as a Director at Thailand Telecommunications Sector Cybersecurity, underscoring his proficiency in managing telecommunication cybersecurity in Thailand. Samarn leads DDX's smart city team and leverages his extensive experience in sales, services and consulting to ensure projects align with cutting-edge technologies and meet the evolving needs of urban landscapes, making cities smarter and more sustainable for the future.
As Director of Mobility, Pieter is pivotal in expanding DDX’s automotive business and serving global customers. With a diverse international management background, Pieter specialises in sales, finance, and digital transformation, particularly in mobility and financial services. His leadership experience spans from leading automotive software product development at DDX, leading digital transformation initiatives at BMW Group, to transformation projects for international banks. His extensive industry insight, paired with a Master's Degree in Management and Law, make Pieter an invaluable asset to DDX.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, David combines software engineering prowess with strategic data methodologies to expertly benefit DDX’s clients. David boasts a wealth of experience working with award-winning design agencies and public sector organisations, and is celebrated for notable achievements in a previous role at the University of the Arts London, where he modernised legacy systems and pioneered RESTful APIs and microservices. Utilising a high-end understanding of open data, AWS, and API design, David ensures DDX's projects are always aligned to global benchmarks.
Bosco harnesses over two decades of global experience in Human Resources to recruit top-tier talent, ensuring DDX remains at the forefront of its industry. Equipped with a ‘People First’ mindset, Bosco integrates a data-driven approach alongside expert people skills cultivated from working across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Throughout his career, Bosco has provided pivotal HR transformations at several major institutions, including the British Embassy in Bangkok as Lead HRBP. Bosco’s expertise in diverse cultural engagement ensures DDX attracts and retains world-class talent, which is key to driving future business success.